Great Park can offer a variety of services ranging from buildings and their foundations for private residential and commercial development as well as those structures that are required for the function of a project, such as civil structures including bridges, drainage and retaining walls.
Check out our projects page and portfolio for past work.
- Structural Engineering Consultancy and Design
- Structural surveys (not for valuation)
- Feasibility and structural assessment for proposed developments
- Briefing for Site Investigations by others
- Preliminary assessment and design
- Building Structural design in the standard materials
- Design of extensions, alterations, renovations and new-build houses
- Foundation design of traditional and special solutions (piled ground beams, rafts, pier and beam, tree influence)
- Civil structures design e.g. Pumping stations, surface water attenuation structures, highway structures to Local authority approval, private retaining structures
- Site visits and inspections
- Production of construction drawings
- Production of Reinforcement detailing and bending schedules
- Building Regulations Control – structural calculations
- As well as designing to Eurocodes and/or British Standards as appropriate, we are also fully versed with the NHBC and LABC Standards